This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog Hop on Saturday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Blog Hop on Saturday

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blog Hop on Saturday

So I had a crazy day yesterday and didn't get a chance to link up to the The Friday Blog Hop until today.  The blog hop  is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books. It is so simple, you link up your blog and then visit others who have done the say. It is a great way to connect with other book bloggers.

I can't tell you how many fantastic blogs I've found this way. I can tell you that my TBR list has EXPLODED because of the hop.

Visit Crazy For Books and add your link. Make sure that you blog about it as well so those that visit you have a place to say hello!

If you've come to my blog from the hop, welcome! I read and review a variety of books including contemporary fiction, classics, and historical fiction. I've got some great reviews coming up and a few giveaways scheduled.  This summer is going to be a busy one at Teresa's Reading Corner.  I hope that you will become a follower and stick around to participate.


Let me know you were here so that I can visit you as well!
Thanks for visiting!

6 Comments:

At June 19, 2010 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Wolfe said...

thanks for hopping by! You have some great books you have read

 
At June 19, 2010 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Felicity Grace Terry said...

I agree the hop is a wonderful way of connecting with other bloggers.

 
At June 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Julie P said...

Hopping by, Teresa! Hope you have a great week...

 
At June 19, 2010 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Mystee said...

I'm stopping by from the Blog Hop & am your newest follower.

If you have a chance, I'd love for you to stop by my blog, follow back and take a moment to enter any of the current 4 giveaways {low entries}.

Have a great weekend

http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-hop-2.html

 
At June 19, 2010 at 2:12 PM , Blogger  flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

hey i love your blog- i followed- found you on the hop- isnt it great?

please check out my blog www.blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

 
At June 20, 2010 at 8:57 AM , Blogger B said...

Thanks for hopping by! I love the blog hop too - my TBR list has grown a ton as a result of the hop as well. Anyhow, I'm now a follower :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home