This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Friday Blog Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books. It is so simple, you link up your blog and then visit others who have done the say. It is a great way to connect with other book bloggers.

I can't tell you how many fantastic blogs I've found this way. I can tell you that my TBR list has EXPLODED because of the hop.

Visit Crazy For Books and add your link. Make sure that you blog about it as well so those that visit you have a place to say hello!

If you've come to my blog from the hop, welcome! I read and review a variety of books including contemporary fiction, classics, and historical fiction. I'm reading a great one right now by C.W. Gortner, The Confessions of Catherine De Medici. This is a fantastic book and I can't wait to share it with you.

Make sure you check out and enter my 100 follower giveaway which ends June 11th at midnight MST.

Let me know you were here so that I can visit you as well!
Thanks for visiting!

12 Comments:

At June 10, 2010 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Josette said...

Hi Teresa, this is a lovely blog! Love the colours. Haha! Same here, I found many new blogs through this blog hop. :)

Josette
http://booksloveme.blogspot.com/

 
At June 10, 2010 at 11:13 PM , Blogger pussreboots said...

I'm visiting via the blog hop. Happy Friday. Pussreboots.

 
At June 11, 2010 at 12:01 AM , Blogger Rebecca Chapman said...

Hi, just popping by from the blogger hop. Thanks for your tip on the design layout all those weeks ago, I am loving it. Congrats on getting so many new followers!

 
At June 11, 2010 at 12:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

though I love the number 11 and 111 followers was awesome I had to be #112 LOL

Hopping by from Book Blogger hop =)

Happy Friday Hop!

your blog looks awesome!

xoxo

http://www.larissaslife.com/2010/06/hop-on-book-blogger-hop-3.html

 
At June 11, 2010 at 6:47 AM , Blogger Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Hopping by to say hi and have a fantastic weekend!

 
At June 11, 2010 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Tina's Blog said...

Just hopping by. Come and visit my blog, www.booksaremything.blogspot.com

 
At June 11, 2010 at 8:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, hopping by... hop hop... You're not doing the Bloggiesta? Well, don't think your blog needs it. It looks great!

http://leeswammes.wordpress.com

 
At June 11, 2010 at 1:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just hopping by to say hello. Look forward to gathering your suggestions for historical fiction good reads.

 
At June 11, 2010 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Holly said...

Hopped on over from the blogger hop. I can't wait to read Confessions of Catherine de Medici. Its gotten great reviews.

Holly

http://www.bippityboppitybook.blogspot.com

 
At June 11, 2010 at 4:19 PM , Blogger BrendaC said...

Just hopped in to check out your blog. I really like it and am now a follower. If you get a chance drop on in at my blog kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com Have a great weekend.

 
At June 11, 2010 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Shonda said...

Hopping by to say hi! Have a great weekend!

 
At June 13, 2010 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Just hopped in for a visit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home