This Page

has been moved to new address

Let's do the Hop!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Let's do the Hop!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Let's do the Hop!






Its FINALLY Friday!  Yay!

I'm kicking off this Friday the right way by participating in the  Friday Blog hop hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. It is so simple, you link up your blog and then visit others who have done the same. Its a great way to connect with other bloggers.

Visit Crazy For Books and add your link. Make sure that you blog about it as well so those that visit you have a place to say hello!

If you've come to my blog from the hop, welcome! I am a new blogger and read and review a variety of books. This week has been kind of crazy so I don't really have any new content up, but there are some great things in the pipeline.  Check out the blog and let me know what you think.



Thanks for visiting!

7 Comments:

At April 23, 2010 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Hopping by to say Hi and have a great Friday!

Knit One and Knit Two are on my summer reading list along with An Echo in the Bone. You have already read some great books this year!

 
At April 23, 2010 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Hi Teresa! Hopping by on the Hop and am now following you! Great blog - looking forward to future posts!

You can check out my post here, if you want =)

 
At April 23, 2010 at 2:56 PM , Blogger bibliophiliac said...

Hello! I stopped by on the blog hop.

 
At April 23, 2010 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Cat said...

Hi - thanks for hopping by my place and welcome to the followers. I'll come back later when I stop hopping and browse your blog further.

Have a great weekend! :-)

 
At April 24, 2010 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Jen at Introverted Reader said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 
At April 24, 2010 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Hi Teresa,

I'm a fellow book blogger from Alice Springs, in Outback Australia. I found your blog in the Book Blogger Hop and just thought I would drop by and say hello.

The Blogger comment system won't let me leave my URL so (embarrassment!) I'll have to type it out longhand: http://desertbookchick.com

 
At April 28, 2010 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Teresa said...

Thanks for dropping by!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home