This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Blog Hop!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Friday Blog Hop!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Blog Hop!



TGIF! Its time to do the Friday Blog hop hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. I love the idea, you link up your blog and then visit others who have done the same.

Visit Crazy For Books and add your link. Make sure that you blog about it as well so people have a place to say hello!

If you've come to be from the hop, welcome! I am a new blogger and read and review a variety of books. Check out the blog and let me know what you think.

Thanks for visiting!

5 Comments:

At April 16, 2010 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Missy B. said...

Hoppin' by to say HI and have a great weekend filled with wonderful books to read!

 
At April 16, 2010 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Katelyn said...

Just stopped by from the blog hop and started following, I'm a big fan of the hop because it's introduced me to blogs like yours that I didn't know about previously!

http://bookshelfsophisticate.blogspot.com/

 
At April 16, 2010 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

Hi,

I came over from the hop. Happy Reading!

 
At April 17, 2010 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, i am now a follower.

Naomi

naomisbookreviews.blogspot.com

 
At April 19, 2010 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Just hopping by and saying Hi! =D

I am also a new book blogger!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home