This Page

has been moved to new address

Book Blogger Hop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Book Blogger Hop

Friday, May 14, 2010

Book Blogger Hop



This has been an rough week for me.  I lost a friend and fellow book lover unexpectedly.  I'm really glad that its Friday and am looking forward to finding some great blogs this week. 
Like the last several weeks, I'm kicking off this Friday the right way by participating in the Friday Blog hop hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. It is so simple, you link up your blog and then visit others who have done the same. Its a great way to connect with other bloggers.

Visit Crazy For Books and add your link. Make sure that you blog about it as well so those that visit you have a place to say hello!

If you've come to my blog from the hop, welcome! I've been blogging for just over two months. I read and review a variety of books.  Check out the blog and let me know what you think. Please say hello so that I know you were here and I can come visit you!

Have a great weekend.



Thanks for visiting!

11 Comments:

At May 14, 2010 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Hugs Teresa - I am so sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in your memories.

Jennifer

 
At May 14, 2010 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Sorry to hear about your friend, Teresa. :(

 
At May 14, 2010 at 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teresa, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Hugs to you!

 
At May 14, 2010 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Minding Spot said...

Sorry about your loss!!

Hope you have a nice weekend though :)

 
At May 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Suey said...

Hopping over to say hi back at ya. Welcome to the blogging world. Hopefully you're having fun here! Sorry to hear that you've had a sad week.

P.S. I like the First Impressions feature. I new and unique idea!

 
At May 14, 2010 at 8:30 PM , Blogger bibliophiliac said...

I just hopped by on the blog hop -- I'm already a follower. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

 
At May 14, 2010 at 8:34 PM , Blogger pussreboots said...

I'm visiting via the blog hop. Happy Friday. Pussreboots.

 
At May 15, 2010 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Ann Summerville said...

This sounds like fun - I'll check back and perhaps participate.
Ann
Ann Summerville
Cozy In Texas

 
At May 15, 2010 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Teresa said...

Hi, thank you everyone! I've tried to make it to everyone's blog but in case I missed you I hope you are having a fantastic weekend. Happy Reading.

 
At May 15, 2010 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you.

 
At May 16, 2010 at 5:47 PM , Blogger BookQuoter said...

Condolences to you. Found you at the blog hop. I will be back too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home