This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Blog Hop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Friday Blog Hop

Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Blog Hop



This has been an especially long week for me so I'm super excited that it's FINALLY Friday! Yay!

Like the last several weeks, I'm kicking off this Friday the right way by participating in the Friday Blog hop hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. It is so simple, you link up your blog and then visit others who have done the same. Its a great way to connect with other bloggers.

Visit Crazy For Books and add your link. Make sure that you blog about it as well so those that visit you have a place to say hello!

If you've come to my blog from the hop, welcome! I've been blogging for just over two months. I read and review a variety of books. I've got three reviews that I hope to post this weekend so look for those. Check out the blog and let me know what you think. Please say hello so that I know you were here and I can come visit you!

Have a great weekend.



Thanks for visiting!

10 Comments:

At May 7, 2010 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Teresa! Thanks for hopping by my blog today! I'm already following you, too! :) I love the clean look of your blog. Happy Friday!

 
At May 7, 2010 at 10:29 AM , Blogger dollycas aka Lori said...

Hopping by to visit, nice blog!!

 
At May 7, 2010 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am now a follower... :)

 
At May 7, 2010 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Popped in via the Hop. Looks like we share book taste in a lot of ways. :-)

 
At May 7, 2010 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

I didn't hop on this week but just stopping by to say hi!

 
At May 7, 2010 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Mel u said...

I found your blog via the hop-I am a new follower now and look forward to reading your future posts

 
At May 7, 2010 at 7:59 PM , Blogger bibliophiliac said...

Hello, I stopped by on the book hop -- you have a great blog;)

 
At May 7, 2010 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Rebecca Chapman said...

I feel exaxctly the same way you do about Friday, I couldn't wait for the week to end and now its saturday for me!!

Anyway, i found you through the blogger hop and I really like your blog. It looks amazing! I will definitely be coming back :-)

 
At May 8, 2010 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

Hey, stopping by from the hop. your blog looks really cool :)

 
At May 9, 2010 at 7:09 AM , Blogger Kristi said...

Returning the visit from the Blog Hop - thanks for stopping by! I'm your newest follower.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home