This Page

has been moved to new address

A New Feature: First Impressions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: A New Feature: First Impressions

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A New Feature: First Impressions

I wanted to introduce a new feature here at Teresa's Reading Corner.  It has been my philosophy so far to only post about a book after I've read it.  I realized that perhaps I could generate more discussion on books if others were reading them at the same time, and thus First Impressions was born.

Periodically I will post my first impression of a book that I've picked up but not finished yet.  What do you think?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 13, 2010 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Tales of Whimsy said...

What a great idea! I love it :)

 
At May 13, 2010 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Julie P said...

I think that sounds like a good idea! I would definitely play along.

PS--Got The Lumby Lines the other day in the mail. I will have to let you know what I think when I finally get around to reading it!

 
At May 13, 2010 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Great idea! Sometimes, I will talk about my first impressions of books I have yet to read. If you need a great graphic for it, let me know. I have a friend who has designed pretty much all my blog graphics. I think she does a fantastic job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home