This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogger Problems...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Blogger Problems...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blogger Problems...

I see that blogger is having some problems registering comments.  I just wanted to let you know that I am still seeing them in my email and will make sure that your comments and entries are included once Blogger resolves their issues.

Thanks for visiting and commenting!

6 Comments:

At July 6, 2010 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

good luck, teresa!! i think mine is working now. most of the comments are showing up at least.

 
At July 6, 2010 at 3:55 PM , Blogger StephTheBookworm said...

Ohhh Blogger... gotta love it though, even through all the frustrations.

 
At July 6, 2010 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Janet Johnson said...

Blogger can sure be a bugger sometimes.

 
At July 7, 2010 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Oh Blogger how i have a love/hate relationship with you.

 
At July 7, 2010 at 3:55 PM , Blogger bibliophiliac said...

Hi Teresa! You are the winner in my 100 followers giveaway! Send me an e-mail with your address (lisaalmedasumner@gmail.com) so I can send you your goodies. Congratulations!

 
At July 8, 2010 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Author Sam Hillard is quite funny. Enjoyed this post about his writing day. I have his book on TBR pile. Can't wait to read it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home