This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Friday!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: It's Friday!!!!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's Friday!!!!

Happy Friday Everyone! I am so excited for the Holiday and a long weekend.  


The Friday Blog hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.  It's a simple but fantastic idea. All you do is link up your blog and then visit others who have done the same. Its a great way to connect with other book bloggers.  Crazy girl that she is, Jennifer is mixing it up a bit this week by asking a question so that we get to know one another a little bit better. 

This week she's asking us to share our names and why we started blogging.  I'll bet you've already guessed my name, it really is Teresa.  I started blogging as a way to share my thoughts on the MANY books I read. 

Visit Crazy for Books and add your link. Make sure that you blog about it as well so that those that visit you have a place to say hello.

If you've come to Teresa's Reading Corner from the hop, welcome! I read and review a variety of books including contemporary fiction, classics, historical fiction, and children's books. I've got some great reviews coming up and several giveaways scheduled. It's going to be a busy summer at Teresa's Reading corner. I hope that you will become a follower and stick around to participate.

Speaking of giveaways, I've got one going on right now. One lucky follower will win a copy of The Castaways by Elin Hildebrand. Fill out the form for your chance.

Make sure you say hello so that I can do the same.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend!

19 Comments:

At July 1, 2010 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hopping in from the Book Blogger Hop! =))

Im already a follower =) Happy Reading!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

http://www.larissaslife.com/2010/07/book-blogger-hop-folow-my-book-blog.html

 
At July 1, 2010 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Just saying hi... from Jennifer's Book Blog Hop! Have a great 4th of July weekend!
http://bagsbooksandbonjovi.blogspot.com/

 
At July 1, 2010 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Stopping by to say hello and check out your blog via the hop.

I love meeting fellow book bloggers!

Rachel

And the plot thickens...

 
At July 1, 2010 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Badass Bookie said...

Hopping over via Hop! LOvely blog you have here! Sure to stop over some other time too!
Have a great weekend!

Best,
Lisa (Badass Bookie)xx
http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

 
At July 1, 2010 at 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa. Stopping by on the Hop and always enjoy reading your blog. Hope you have a nice weekend and a great 4th.

 
At July 1, 2010 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Bailey said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I like your site and am now following. Have a great weekend.

 
At July 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM , Blogger BookQuoter said...

Hi, stopping by from the hop and will definitely be back.

 
At July 2, 2010 at 4:21 AM , Blogger CarlyB said...

Hi! I found your blog through the Hop and I'm really glad I did because it's great :). I'm your latest follower so I'm sure I'll be back soon!
Have a lovely weekend,
Carly x.

http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

 
At July 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Nice to meet you. Found you through the Blogger Hop. Great blog!

Melissa

 
At July 2, 2010 at 9:50 AM , Blogger WonderBunny said...

I'm just stopping by to say hi! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 
At July 2, 2010 at 1:58 PM , Blogger toothybooks said...

i felt like it's been a while since i visited your blog so i just wanted to stop by and say hi! hope you have a great weekend!

it's funny to see you have a giveaway of the castaways going on. i just reviewed the book today.

 
At July 2, 2010 at 2:49 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Visiting from the Hop! Really like your blog.

Enjoy your weekend!

 
At July 2, 2010 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Marcie said...

I am your newest follower. I am visiting from the hop. I hope you enjoy your weekend. If you have time check out my blog:
http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

 
At July 2, 2010 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Hopping by from the Blogger Hop. Hope you enjoy your blogging adventures and a great holiday weekend!

My story is here:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/07/book-blogger-hop-july-2.html

 
At July 2, 2010 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Janet Johnson said...

Stopping in from the hop. Great reason to start a blog! :)

 
At July 2, 2010 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend!

 
At July 3, 2010 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Thank you for stopping by. I read your review on The Persian Pickle Club; but I thought I'd write my post here. I'm glad you explained the title as it caught my eye a few times in the book store. Have a great weekend.

 
At July 3, 2010 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks for stopping by. Great blog, looking forward to reading your reviews.

 
At July 4, 2010 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Lydia said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a beautiful blog and I agree with you - The Lumby Lines books are a fantastic read!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home