This Page

has been moved to new address

First Impressions: Lumby on the Air by Gail Fraser

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: First Impressions: Lumby on the Air by Gail Fraser

Saturday, July 3, 2010

First Impressions: Lumby on the Air by Gail Fraser

Synopsis from Goodreads:  Pam and Mark Walker are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary with a week-long family reunion and a ceremony renewing their vows. But when Mark's brother-in-law starts broadcasting his radio talk show from Montis Inn, his disparaging remarks about small-town life cause immediate rifts that only widen when he sides with a real estate developer who wants to turn Lumby into an asphalt Aspen. As the controversy pits family against family, and neighbor against neighbor, will the spirit that defines Lumby triumph once again?

My thoughts:  Its no secret that I have loved this series.  I've read books one through four so far.  The Lumby Lines was my introduction to the fabulous little town.   The series continues with Stealing Lumby (which is my favorite book in the series so far).  The third installment, Lumby's Bounty was still entertaining and introduced us to some new townsfolk.  The fourth was The Promise of Lumby where some previous stories were continued and the new veterinarian was introduced..  I was so excited to learn about the fifth installment,  Lumby on the Air. 
I haven't had a chance to read Lumby on the Air yet, but wanted to introduce it to you because its releasing on Tuesday July 6th.  I would encourage you to go out and pick up the entire series.    It is a fun, lighthearted series with great characters, a little bit of intrigue and a touch of romance.  I don't think you will be disappointed.

You can check out Gail Fraser and the Lumby Series at http://www.lumbybooks.com/

You can look for my review soon, if you get a chance to read any of the Lumby series, pop back by and let me know what you think.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Julie P said...

Can't wait to read your review, Teresa!

 
At July 3, 2010 at 10:52 PM , Blogger Loren said...

I JUST received this for review and haven't read any of the previous books! I hope I know what is going on LOL

Have a happy 4th!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home