This Page

has been moved to new address

Kids Corner: Once Upon a Baby Brother by Sarah Sullivan

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Kids Corner: Once Upon a Baby Brother by Sarah Sullivan

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kids Corner: Once Upon a Baby Brother by Sarah Sullivan

Synopsis from Goodreads:  Lizzie loves to make up stories and tell them to anyone and everyone, even though now that her annoying baby brother, Marvin, has joined the family, no one has time to listen.  She's so full of ideas, it seems like nothing can stop her. And then one day, something does. What’s a star writer to do?
Lizzie finds inspiration where she least expects it in this funny picture book, illustrated with energy and pizzazz by award-winning artist Tricia Tusa.

My Thoughts:  This is such a cute story.  While the content was a little advanced for my little monkey, I think he'll enjoy it in the very near future.  As the oldest of three girls, I could (and can still) relate to Lizzie.  Sometimes my sisters would annoy the heck out of me when they were around, but I sure miss them when they are gone.



www.sarahsullivanbooks.com

I received this book from the author as a prize won during Book Blogger Appreciation Week. 


 

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 13, 2010 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Tales of Whimsy said...

Beautiful cover art!

 
At November 13, 2010 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Teresa- did I totally miss an announcement? :) Anyway, looks like a cute book!

 
At November 13, 2010 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Teresa said...

No announcement. It just happened to be a book that I won and decided to share.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home