This Page

has been moved to new address

Some Exciting News!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Some Exciting News!!!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some Exciting News!!!

I have some really exciting news, at least for me.  Teresa's Reading Corner is growing up.  As my first anniversary for my blog is approaching I got to thinking about what I wanted to do with it.  I realized how much I truly love it and decided to invest in my own domain name! 

I'm in the process of moving everything over so hopefully you guys won't have to do anything to keep up with me.  Until then, hop by and say hello!

 
 

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2011 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Audra said...

Congrats! That's wonderful news! Enjoy your move! ;)

 
At January 27, 2011 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

YEAH! Good for you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home