This Page

has been moved to new address

Bloggiesta!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Bloggiesta!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Bloggiesta!


I finally succumbed to the peer pressure and joined Bloggiesta.  Its not that I didn't want to, I felt like I didn't have the time to devote to it.  After deciding that something was better than nothing I went ahead and signed up at MawBooks.

My first Blogoversary is coming up in a month and I know that I've come a long way since that first post.  I also know that there is plenty of room for improvement.

I'll be participating in a few of the mini challenges and visiting several of the Flashback Challenges listed on the starting line post.

Some of my goals:

  • Write and schedule posts
  • Write Blog Mission Statement
  • What are my goals for the future of the blog?
  • Look into SEO Optimization
  • Calendar books that I've received but not scheduled.
  • Organize bookshelves
  • Create a review by author and/or title page
  • Update wish list page
I think that is a decent start.  Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

At January 21, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Reading Allowed said...

Oooh sounds like fun, good luck!

 
At January 21, 2011 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Good luck to you!

 
At January 22, 2011 at 6:38 AM , Blogger mpartyka said...

Good Luck! I decide to participate to and feel so good after spending hours Thurday night working on the book club.

I hope you feel a sense of accomplishment come Monday!

 
At January 22, 2011 at 7:48 AM , Blogger TheBookGirl said...

You've got some great goals set up. Good luck!

 
At January 22, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

My list is long too and I only have a few hours to work on it this weekend. Though Bloggiesta has always been good at giving me a list for a few months to work on :)

 
At January 22, 2011 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Teresa said...

That is what I'm doing. It's a jump start to some long term plans. Thanks for all of the support!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home