This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome to the Hop!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Welcome to the Hop!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Welcome to the Hop!



Its Friday once again and I'm participating in the Friday Blog hop hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. I love the idea, you link up your blog and then visit others who have done the same.

Visit Crazy For Books and add your link. Make sure that you blog about it as well so people have a place to say hello!

If you've come to be from the hop, welcome! I am a new blogger and read and review a variety of books. Check out the blog and let me know what you think.

8 Comments:

At April 2, 2010 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Lois H. Gresh said...

I'm following you now from the book hop!

Lois
loisgresh.blogspot.com

 
At April 2, 2010 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Christina T said...

Hello. I'm visiting from the Book Blogger Hop. I liked your reviews of Pride and Prejudice and The Undomestic Goddess. I am a huge Jane Austen fan and I hope you will give her other books a try in the future, especially Sense and Sensibility and Persuasion.

If you'd like you can visit my blog, Reading Extensively.

 
At April 2, 2010 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Priya Parmar said...

Hello! I found you at the blog hop and am now following! I like your reviews. They are conversational and critical and encouraging all at once. Great blog!

 
At April 2, 2010 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Curling up by the Fire said...

Hi I'm visiting from Book Blogger Hop. I am already a follower by I thought I would drop by and say hi.

Have a great week!

 
At April 2, 2010 at 10:41 PM , Blogger pussreboots said...

I found you via the blog hop. My post is here.

 
At April 3, 2010 at 7:59 PM , Blogger DJ D. said...

Just stopping to say hi from the hop! I'm now a follower! :)

 
At April 3, 2010 at 9:36 PM , Blogger The1stdaughter said...

So glad I stopped by from the hop, it looks like we have a lot of similar book tastes! Great site!

 
At April 6, 2010 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Rob said...

I'm also a new book blogger. Wishing you Aloha and good books. Best Wishes from Rob

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home