This Page

has been moved to new address

Kids Corner: Go Dogs Go by P.D. Eastman

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Kids Corner: Go Dogs Go by P.D. Eastman

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kids Corner: Go Dogs Go by P.D. Eastman



This is another of the little monkey's favorites. He knows the story so well now that he reads along with us.

It is a simple story about dogs getting to a dog party and their different modes of transportation. They have to stop and go at the traffic light and consider other travelers.

While I have read this one several times, I don't quite have it committed to memory. It is a smaller board book suitable for tiny hands.

Like the other books that I've mentioned in my Kids Corner Posts, we've been reading this one to the monkey since he was just months old. It thrills me that he already finds the joy in reading. He often will pick up a book and bring it to one of us asking to have it read to him. He doesn't care if it is the same book over and over again, which can get a little tedious for us, but he loves it. I hope hope his love for books continues to grow as he does.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 3, 2010 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

This was one of my brother's favorite books growing up-- so cute! I hope your little monkey's love of reading continues to grow.

 
At April 4, 2010 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

One of my middle son's favorite books. For my take on reading to your kids check out
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/2010/03/reading-to-your-kids.html

 
At April 6, 2010 at 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have 2 grandsons that love these books! I think they're fun to read :)

 
At April 8, 2010 at 6:01 PM , Blogger notesfromnadir said...

As soon as I saw the cover it jogged a distant memory--I read it a lot when I was a kid. Thanks for bringing back fond memories! :)

 
At April 9, 2010 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Martha Eskuchen said...

What a cute idea your Kids corner is. This looks like a cute books for the "kiddles".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home