This Page

has been moved to new address

Kids Corner: The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Kids Corner: The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kids Corner: The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle


The Very Busy Spider came to us as part of monkey's Easter basket. I'm learning that you can't really go wrong with anything by Eric Carle. On several occasions monkey has picked this one up and can read it to us based on the pictures. I absolutely love that.

The illustrations are typical of Carle's works and the story is lyrical. These are the reason why these books are so wildly popular with the little ones.  It is a great little board book for the toddler set.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 28, 2010 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

We have quite a few Eric Carle on our shelves for the little one!

 
At April 28, 2010 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Candace said...

I love Eric Carle's books too! Thanks for stopping by my blog for Kids Pick!

 
At May 1, 2010 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks for bringing this one to my attention, my son loves the hungry catapillar but I had forgotten about this one!

 
At May 7, 2010 at 10:08 PM , Blogger PeachyTO said...

I am such a fan of Eric Carle, and have been since childhood. I am so looking forward to picking up his collection for my future children's library eventually.

Just hopping by and have become a new follower. Feel free to visit me and do the same here .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home