This Page

has been moved to new address

Literary Road Trip: Colorado Authors

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Literary Road Trip: Colorado Authors

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Literary Road Trip: Colorado Authors

I've signed up to represent Colorado in the the Literary Road Trip featured at Jenn's Bookshelves.  It a nutshell the Literary Road Trip has bloggers featuring authors that are local to them. 

I know of two so far that I've already reviewed on my blog.  Those are Sandra Dallas who is based out of Denver and Maggie Sefton who is based out of Fort Collins. 

If you know of any Colorado authors please let me know as I am looking for more.  I would love to feature them as well.

You can contact me by leaving a comment here or emailing me at teresasreadingcorner@gmail.com

I'm really looking forward to participating in this and hope you enjoy it as well.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At May 16, 2010 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Julie P said...

Here is a list I found on Wikipedia. Hope this helps!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Colorado#Literary_figures

 
At May 16, 2010 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Craig Johnson is an AMAZING novelist who lives in Wyoming... not quite Colorado, I know, but close :o). He visits a lot, though, as he loves the Colorado Rockies. His Walt Longmire mystery series is, definitely, one of my favorites. I've met him several times (even had dinner with him and his wife) as he's visited my mystery book club with the release of his last few books. He's coming again this summer and we'll discuss Junkyard Dogs, his latest. He is a great storyteller, too.

 
At May 16, 2010 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Reading Allowed said...

Connie Willis and Lauren Myracle are not only Colorado, but northern Colorado!

 
At May 16, 2010 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...

Thank you,

Bill ;-)
Author of "Back to the Homeplace"
http://eduscapes.com/v2a/back_to_the_homeplace.html

 
At May 16, 2010 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Teresa said...

Thanks. I'll check these out.

 
At May 16, 2010 at 6:20 PM , Blogger BookQuoter said...

Just to let you know:
http://bookquotes-bookquotes.blogspot.com/2010/05/awards_16.html

 
At May 17, 2010 at 4:02 AM , Blogger Felicity Grace Terry said...

Visiting from Book Quoters site. An interesting blog with a good variety of reviews, I've enjoyed visiting.

 
At May 18, 2010 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Tales of Whimsy said...

How cool! I love this idea.

 
At May 18, 2010 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Missy B. said...

Hi Teresa!

There is an award for you at my blog:

http://missysbooknook.blogspot.com/2010/05/bodacious-blogging-book-reviewers-award.html

Have a wonderful day!

 
At May 18, 2010 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Thats fun! Enjoy :)

 
At May 26, 2010 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Teresa said...

Thanks Missy! I've finished another Sandra Dallas novel, review should be done somtime this week (crossing fingers). I'll have tos start researching some of these suggestions. Thanks again guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home