This Page

has been moved to new address

The Friday Blog Hop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: The Friday Blog Hop

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Friday Blog Hop

It's Friday again!  Although it was a short week for me as I had Monday off of work to celebrate Independence Day it felt extremely long.  I hope you all had a great week.

That Crazy Jennifer over at Crazy for Books is mixing things up for us again this week. 

This week's question:  Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!
This is such a tough question for me to answer.  In the few months that I've been blogging I've come across so many great authors in addition to the ones I already liked that it is difficult for me to choose just one.  I think the author that I've read several works by and have never been disappointed is Sandra Dallas.   Some of my new favorites include Katherine Center, Leah Stewart (review coming up shortly), C.W. Gortner and Sam Hilliard.

There are some of my favorites, tell us about yours.  Jump over to Crazy for Books and add your link to the list.  Hope by some of the other blogs and say hello.  I'm sure you will find something new, I always do. 

To those of you who have come to Teresa's Reading Corner via the hop, welcome.  I'm glad you stopped by.  I hope that you will stay awhile.  I've got two giveaways going on right now.  One of which ends at Midnight Mountain Time.  That is for one copy of Elin Hildebrand's The Castaways.  The second is for a copy of Shiva's Arms by Cheryl Snell.  Good Luck!
Make sure you say hello so that I know you were here.  Have a fantastic weekend.

8 Comments:

At July 8, 2010 at 10:30 PM , Blogger BrendaC said...

Just hopped in to say hi. Love your blog.

 
At July 8, 2010 at 11:43 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Just Hopping by your blog!Enjoy our great Colorado weekend weather!

 
At July 9, 2010 at 2:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Stopping by from the Hop!

Happy Friday! Happy Reading!

I'm already a follower =0)

Have a great weekend!

Larissa
Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life!

 
At July 9, 2010 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

Just hopping by, have a great weekend!

 
At July 9, 2010 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Julie J. said...

Hopping by to say Hi! Have a great weekend and stop by My Own Little Corner of the World!

 
At July 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM , Blogger pussreboots said...

I'm visiting via the blog hop. I'm a follower. Happy Friday. Pussreboots.

 
At July 10, 2010 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Just stopping by on the hop, Teresa. Have a great weekend.

 
At July 10, 2010 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend!
talesandtreats.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home