This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Friday, Let's Hop!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: It's Friday, Let's Hop!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Friday, Let's Hop!

It's Friday again,  I hope everyone had a fantastic week and are ready for the weekend.  I know I am.  

That Crazy Jennifer over at Crazy for Books who is the fantastic hostess of the Friday Book Blogger Hop is mixing things up for us again this week. 

TELL US ABOUT THE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING!
I am getting ready to finish Lucy Springer gets even by Lisa Heidke.  It is about a thirty something Australian actress who is in the process of trying to spark up her career in the midst of handling some curve balls that life has thrown her way.  Look for my review in the next week.



Jump over to Crazy for Books and add your link to the list.  Hope by some of the other blogs and say hello.  I'm sure you will find something new, I always do. 

To those of you who have come to Teresa's Reading Corner via the hop, welcome.  I'm glad you stopped by.  I hope that you will stay awhile.  I've got a giveaway going on which is getting ready to end .  It is for a fantastic book that I've just reviewed, Red Rain by Tim Wendel.  Make sure you stop by that post and enter. Good Luck!
Make sure you say hello so that I know you were here. 

6 Comments:

At July 22, 2010 at 9:04 PM , Blogger DJ D. said...

Hi! Stopping by from the hop! Lucy Springer Gets even sounds fun! I'll have to check it out. :-)

 
At July 23, 2010 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Shan said...

Stopping by via the hop, you have a great blog!

Have a good weekend,
Shan
http://goodbooksandacupoftea.blogspot.com

 
At July 23, 2010 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Have a Fantastic Weekend! I hope you get lots of fun reading in :)

 
At July 23, 2010 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Janna said...

Hi, found you via the hop. Happy Friday!!

My blog: http://www.primoreads.com/

 
At July 23, 2010 at 8:13 PM , Blogger pussreboots said...

I haven't heard of the book you're reading. Hope you are enjoying it. Happy Friday from California. Pussreboots.

 
At July 23, 2010 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Readaholics said...

Hey you, just stopping by on the hop and follow. Have a great weekend. Happy Reading!!!
See ya!
Readaholics Anonymous

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home