This Page

has been moved to new address

It's time for the Friday Blog Hop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: It's time for the Friday Blog Hop

Friday, August 6, 2010

It's time for the Friday Blog Hop

Book Blogger HopHappy Friday!!  It's time for our favorite Weekend Blog Hop.  The Book Blogger Hop is coordinated by the lovely Jennifer over at Crazy for Books.  I've found many of my favorite blogs and a lot of new authors through the Blog Hop.

The hop is a simple three step process.  First you have to blog about it answering the question of the week so people have a place to say hello when they hop by and they can learn a little bit about you.  Second you leave your link in Jennifer's Post.  Third, you have to visit some of the other blogs on the hop, look at their blog and let them know you were there.  A lot of bloggers will take the the time to visit you back.  Its a great way to "meet" one another.

This weeks question:  Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are your favorite reading tunes?


Occasionally I will listen to music while reading.  If I do, it has to be something without lyrics.  Most often I am reading in places where other people are having conversations (the lounge at work) or while my husband is watching television so there is usually some sort of background noise.  


How about you?


If you've come to Teresa's Reading Corner from the hop, Welcome!  I hope you'll take a look around and stay awhile.  At the very least, let me know you were here so that I can stop by and say hello.


Let the games begin!

5 Comments:

At August 6, 2010 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Tales of Whimsy said...

I'm one of those crazy gals that requires silence :)

 
At August 6, 2010 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Tresa said...

Happy Friday ~
~Tresa @ Bippidy Boppidy Boo
http://snewo.wordpress.com/2010/08/06/book-blogger-hop-3/

 
At August 6, 2010 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Reese M. said...

Hopping by on my first Book Blogger Hop. ;) I have to tell you, I write under "Reese", but Teresa is my given name (spelled the same way) :). So I automatically liked the name of your blog. :D

Lovely to meet you! :)

~ Teresa "Reese" M.
http://bibliophilegirl.blogspot.com

 
At August 7, 2010 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I love quiet when I read. Beautiful quiet. Every now and then a little French music is lovely, too.

I am now a follower. I hope you will stop by my blog. www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

 
At August 7, 2010 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Molly Jo said...

Stopping by to say hi! I've been intrigued by your current reading selection, Jane Austen Ruined My Life, and am definitely going to check it out. She's ruined the lives of many, I think, mine included. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home