This Page

has been moved to new address

Kids Corner: A Big, Big Dream by Michael Scott Roberts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Kids Corner: A Big, Big Dream by Michael Scott Roberts

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kids Corner: A Big, Big Dream by Michael Scott Roberts

Did somebody say Chocolate?  I'm a simple girl, I prefer a plain old Hershey's Milk Chocolate with almonds over Godiva.  When I saw that this children's book was the story of Milton Hershey I was overjoyed.  


Children receive so many different messages on a daily basis.  As parents we can control some of them, but not all of them.  I try to make sure that my little monkey receives more positive ones than negative ones.  


While this story is a bit over his head, he enjoys looking at the pictures and knows what chocolate is.  The story reinforces dreaming big and going for your goals which is something even us "grown ups" need to be reminded of now and again.


Disclosure:  I received my copy of A Big, Big Dream through AME Marketing.  This is my honest opinion of the book. 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2010 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Loraine Despres said...

Teresa, this is a terrific blog. So few people read books today, you are a guardian of the flame. I see you read THE SCANDALOUS SUMMER OF SISSY LEBLANC this year. It took me 3 years to write, so I do hope you enjoyed it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home