This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Book Blog Hop October 22 Edition

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Friday Book Blog Hop October 22 Edition

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Book Blog Hop October 22 Edition


Happy Friday Friends!  I'm very glad that the weekend is finally here.  Maybe I can get caught up on my posts.  If you are new to Teresa's Reading Corner please take a moment to look around.  I review a variety of genres including both historical and contemporary fiction.  I occasionally review children's books with my little monkey.  Take a moment to introduce yourself so that I may stop by and say hello as well.  

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.  Its a simple but fantastic concept.  As a blogger we write a post for visitors to say hello on.  Once we've done that we head over to Crazy for Books and add the link to our post to the Mr. Linky.  Final Step, visit some of the other hoppers and say hello.

Each week Jennifer poses a new question so we can get to know one another a little better.  This weeks question is:

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"

Like so many other things, it depends.  If I am reading over my lunch hour I can be found at the picnic table outside the office.  I'm not sure what I'll do once it gets cold.  If I am reading in the evening I'm usually stretched out on my bed propped up by a bunch of pillows.  

How about you?


5 Comments:

At October 22, 2010 at 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa, just hopping by and having a look at your blog. I think I should become a follower, so I will click on that Follow button in a moment...

Have a nice weekend!

 
At October 22, 2010 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Sarah Reads Too Much said...

Thanks for stopping by... I'm following you now too! I see that you are listening to Room right now.... I JUST read it, and wow.

Sarah

 
At October 22, 2010 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Carol said...

In the living room on my lovely leather sofa. I waiting 10 years to get a leather sofa so I do love it.

carol

 
At October 22, 2010 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hopping by. I'm a new follower! have a good weekend.

 
At October 24, 2010 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Oo reading in the sunshine over lunch sounds very nice! If only it would stay warm forever...sigh.

Thanks so much for hopping by!

Casey
The Bookish Type

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home