This Page

has been moved to new address

The Friday Blog Hop October 8th Edition

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: The Friday Blog Hop October 8th Edition

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Friday Blog Hop October 8th Edition

Welcome to the October 8th edition of the Friday Book Blogger Hop hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy for Books.  The concept is simple yet fantastic.  We each write a post answering her question of the week then link up to her post.  Once we've done that, we hop around and visit other blogs who have done the same.

This weeks question is:
What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?
It depends on where I am and what time of day it is.  If I'm blogging in the morning you'll find me with either a cup of coffee or a latte.  In the afternoon I'll likely have water or a Dr. Pepper.  If its in the evening it could be water or possibly a glass of wine.

Okay, your turn!  Tell me what your beverage of choice is.

If you are new to Teresa's Reading Corner I invite you to take a look around.  I read and review a variety of genres.  Lately I have been reading a lot of women's fiction but I have some great historicals and children's reviews coming up.


Let me know that you were here and what you think so that I can hop by your place and visit you as well.  While my reader is full and my TBR shelves are overflowing, I'm always looking for more blogs and book suggestions.


Have a fantastic weekend!
 

21 Comments:

At October 7, 2010 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Curling up by the Fire said...

I absolutely love Starbucks Chai Tea Latte, but I don't do that one too often (and it's attached to my local bookstore). Otherwise it's plain old water for me.

Have a great weekend!

 
At October 7, 2010 at 9:35 PM , Blogger BrendaC said...

Hey Teresa, dropped in from the blog hop, your drink Diet Dr. Pepper, for me I am totally addicted to Diet Dew. Gotta love that caffiene.I am an old follower of yours :). Have an awesome weekend!

 
At October 7, 2010 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Briana said...

I drink so much soda, I need to stop! I always try to justify it by saying if it's diet, it doesn't count. Haha

Thanks for following by the way! I'm a new follower as well. :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

 
At October 7, 2010 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Belinda said...

HaPPY HOP! I'm a huge guzzler of water during the day and drink soda at night hoping it'll keep me awake a few moments longer. Hope you have a fun weekend :)

Come HOP by if you have the time

 
At October 8, 2010 at 8:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopping by to say hello. I love to read historical fiction so I look forward to reading your reviews. Have a great weekend.

 
At October 8, 2010 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

I need a morning latte.. i haven't had mine yet! It's nearly 10 here. Just stopping by from the hop! Very cute blog you have here. :)

 
At October 8, 2010 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Just hopping by...I'm a tea junkie, but when its not tea its water.

 
At October 8, 2010 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Stephanie (Books Are A Girl's Best Friend) said...

Hopping by to say hi! I don't drink when I'm reading but occasionally I'l have a glass of squash. I'm a new follower. I'm looking forward to your historical reviews :)

If you have time, I would love it if you stopped by- I'm holding an 150 followers giveaway here.

Have a great weekend- I'm a new follower!

 
At October 8, 2010 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Hopping by while I have my coffee.

 
At October 8, 2010 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Alissa said...

Aw, thanks for stopping by my blog! And no worries - your grammar was fine. :]

I wish I could have latte's in the morning. But Dr. Pepper is also good.

Have a great weekend!

 
At October 8, 2010 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Just hopping in with hot chocolate in hand. it is my favorite Fall beverage and great to sip as I read!
Happy Friday!

 
At October 8, 2010 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I tend to drink Dr.pepper unless it is cold then I drink hot chocolate. come follow me http://inthe-outhouse.blogspot.com/

 
At October 8, 2010 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Bailey said...

I usually stick to coffee or water! Coke zero occasionally... Happy hopping! I'm already a follower.

Bailey @ http://windowseatreader.blogspot.com

 
At October 8, 2010 at 1:51 PM , Blogger mpartyka said...

I answered this question on reading... didn't see the blogging part (yikes). My answer wouldn't change much though, maybe water or a cup of coffee. I'm boring...

I'm on to read your review for backseat saints.

Have a great weekend!

 
At October 8, 2010 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Melody said...

Hi there, stopping by from the Hop.
Have a great weekend!

 
At October 8, 2010 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Just hoppin' on by! <3

I used to be a big coffee drinker, but it gives me big heartburn so I had to switch to tea. =x

I don't normally drink while reading; I'm afraid of spills! But when I write reviews, I must, must, MUST have a cold glass of Very Vanilla Soymilk with me. It's weird, I know, but I can't write one without it! :P

Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer

 
At October 8, 2010 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Joann said...

Hi new follower from Book Blogger Hop! I like your blog alot and will be back!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

 
At October 8, 2010 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mine is the Dr. Pepper as well.

Just joining the Hopping fun.

 
At October 8, 2010 at 10:52 PM , Blogger Carissa said...

Happy Hopping! I'm a coffee girl myself, but not averse to a late night blogging margarita:-) Lovely blog. I'm a new follower now.

 
At October 8, 2010 at 11:05 PM , Blogger Heather said...

During the holiday season, Starbucks owns my soul. Between their Gingerbread Latte and their Pumpkin Spice Latte... I'm doomed! So I understand you're choice of coffee XD

I'm trying to figure out how to make my own!

Check out my Blog Hop, Follow Friday and Giveaway HERE!

 
At October 9, 2010 at 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just hopping by! Well we don't have Dr Pepper in Australia and I Don't drink coffee - I'm a Coke Zero addict

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home