This Page

has been moved to new address

Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton

Knit One, Kill Two (A Knitting Mystery, #1)

Knit One, Kill Two is the first installment of a mystery series by Maggie Sefton. We are introduced to Kelly Flynn, a CPA who has returned to "Fort Connor, CO" to wrap up her aunt's estate after she is murdered. As she is doing so she meets and becomes friends with the ladies who are part of the knitting shop that is next to her aunt's property. Unsatisfied with the way the police are handling the investigation, Kelly begins an investigation of her own.

The plot isn't complicated at all and it is definitely and easy read. I had previously read and reviewed the second installment in this series, Needled to Death.

As I mentioned in that review, part of the fun for me is reading about Kelly's exploration of "Fort Connor" and Northern Colorado. It is fun to figure out what place in town she is referring to. I am a bit puzzled as to why the names of some places are changed, and others are not?

Those who are knitters might enjoy the story more as there are a lot of references to their projects as well as patterns included. Otherwise, anyone looking for a very fluffy read might enjoy this story.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 19, 2010 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Tales of Whimsy said...

Sounds right up my alley!

Thanks for popping by my blog :D

 
At March 19, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I have this in my TBR pile! I love light, cozy mysteries! Thanks for joining the Hop!!

 
At March 24, 2010 at 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I would like these books so I will be sure to look for them at my next bookstore outing. I also happen to know that there is a fantastic yarn store in Ft. Collins--I forget the name of it now--but maybe that was the inspiration for the one in her book? Thanks for bringing this one to my attention!

 
At March 24, 2010 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Teresa said...

The place that you are thinking of is Lambspun and it is in fact the store featured in these books. I have a friend who was in a knitting group there with Maggie. I've never actually been in there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home