This Page

has been moved to new address

Time for the hop...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Time for the hop...

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Time for the hop...






Hooray for Friday!

I'm kicking off this Friday the right way by participating in the Friday Blog hop hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. It is so simple, you link up your blog and then visit others who have done the same. Its a great way to connect with other bloggers.

Visit Crazy For Books and add your link. Make sure that you blog about it as well so those that visit you have a place to say hello!

If you've come to my blog from the hop, welcome! I read and review a variety of books. Once again this week has been kind of crazy so I don't have a lot of new content up. I do have a bunch of reviews in the pipeline. I'd love to hear from you, check out my blog and say hello.



Thanks for visiting!

12 Comments:

At April 29, 2010 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Hopping by! BTW, I love the clean lines of your blog. Very minimalistic and keeps the focus on the content. Nice!

 
At April 29, 2010 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Julie P said...

Hi Teresa! So many of the books you have read this year are on my TBR list. I already follow you and I really liked your review on one of the Lumby books. Can you tell me which one is the first one in the series?

 
At April 29, 2010 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Beverly said...

Just hoppin' by! Hop by mine at The Wormhole

 
At April 30, 2010 at 5:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa! Just hopping through to say hello!

 
At April 30, 2010 at 11:33 AM , Blogger pussreboots said...

I'm a follower and a blog hopper. Happy Friday. Puss Reboots.

 
At April 30, 2010 at 12:30 PM , Blogger ham1299 said...

Happy BBH Friday! :-) It's great meeting you. I love the look of your blog!

 
At April 30, 2010 at 5:44 PM , Blogger bibliophiliac said...

Hopping by;)

 
At April 30, 2010 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Hi! I'm visiting from the Hop. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Emidy
from Une Parole

 
At May 1, 2010 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Kathy (mommysreading) said...

I was at a field trip all day yesterday, so I am doing my hopping today. I have been a follower, and enjoy your posts.

 
At May 1, 2010 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Teresa said...

A big thank you to all of you who stopped by this week. I love it. I'm working on getting caught up on my reviews and would like to get some of them linked to my 2010 list. Hopefully I will have some time this weekend to get it done. I love hearing from you!

 
At May 1, 2010 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Suko said...

Hopping by! You have great blog. It looks very well organized and I will be back to explore it further. I a new follower. :)

 
At May 6, 2010 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for becoming a follower! Wow--you have read quite a few books already this year. I'll be back. (queen bee)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home