This Page

has been moved to new address

The Blogging Community

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: The Blogging Community

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Blogging Community

I am in awe of how many great people I've come into contact with since I started blogging almost three months ago, and some of you even before I had a blog.  I have received several awards since I started and I am ashamed to admit that I've been postponing this post for so long I've misplaced some of them.  If I missed accepting one, please forgive me!

My very first one was The Sunshine Blog award from Reading Aloud.  Thank you!

This one goes out to all of you who comment on my blog.  I am grateful for your support.


The next one is The Great Blog Neighbor award from Reading without Restraint.  For this one you pass it on to five other bloggers who are great neighbors.

I would like to thank the following Neighbors:
Just One More Paragraph
Tales of Whimsy
Crazy for Books
Emily's Reading Room
Busy Moms who Love to Read







Finally I received the Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers Award from Red Headed Book Child
If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!


My fellow Bloggers:
Reading Aloud
Reading Without Restraint
Page Turners
Good Karma

The last five books I've read:
Morning for Dove by Martha Rogers (review coming)
Almost Forever by Deborah Raney (review coming)
English Trifle by Josi S Kilpack (review coming)
The Persian Pickle Club by Sandra Dallas
Her Mother's Diary by David Curry Kahn

You guys are great.  In the time I've been trying to get this post completed I've received MORE awards.  I can't thank you all enough for all of your support and for the wonderful books suggestions!

11 Comments:

At May 21, 2010 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Julie P said...

Thanks Teresa! It is nice to see the awards you have received. I truly enjoy your blog and I appreciate your reviews. I have added several books to my TBR list/personal library based on your recommendations and reviews!

 
At May 21, 2010 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

congrats on the awards!! you deserve it! I agree, the book blogging community is great :)

 
At May 22, 2010 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Aww, thanks Teresa! I've really been impressed with how fast your blog has grown- probably because you give such excellent reviews! Thanks again...

 
At May 22, 2010 at 3:31 PM , Blogger Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Congratulations, you've gotten so many awards! And you deserve them all.

 
At May 22, 2010 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Amelia said...

Hey Teresa! It's nice to meet you, and I'm follower #96! You have a wonderful blog, and I look forward to reading more fun posts :D

 
At May 22, 2010 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Beverly said...

Just hopping by - hop on over to The Wormhole!
Happy Reading – have a great weekend!
Congrats on the awards!

 
At May 23, 2010 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Felicity Grace Terry said...

Amazing the number of blogger buddies you make in such a short time. Congratulations on all those awards.

 
At May 23, 2010 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Tales of Whimsy said...

You are SO sweet. Thank you thank you thank you :)

 
At May 23, 2010 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Leah said...

Hi Teresa, Thank you for stopping by and following our blog. I am working through the Classics Challenge with you (thank you for hosting). I only have 1 or 2 left to read...too much fun to read the good ones!

 
At May 24, 2010 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Hey! Found you through the blog hop (days late, I know) and I must agree, the book blogging community is just AWESOME! Great blog :)

Rachel
And the plot thickens...

 
At May 24, 2010 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Teresa said...

Thanks everyone!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home