This Page

has been moved to new address

First Impressions: Escapades of Romantically Challenged Me by Maya Jax

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: First Impressions: Escapades of Romantically Challenged Me by Maya Jax

Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Impressions: Escapades of Romantically Challenged Me by Maya Jax

From Maya's Website:

The Scene: Aspiring screenwriter Lelaina Zane finally lands a Hollywood break, but it’s cut short when her dad has a heart attack and she has to return to her home town.  Now that she’s back, her parents want her to stay, show some responsibility and join the family law firm.
Her Ex: Her first love, first kiss, first… you know, and first guy she caught with another woman.  Full of apologies and a proposition, he wants her to stay and be with him.
Her Dilemma: With one embarrassing disaster after another, a devastating blow from Hollywood and four weeks until the Bar Exam, Lainey has to decide if she’ll stay and have it all — career, love, money — or return to LA to pursue her impossible dream. 

My thoughts:  I've already confessed that I do consider the cover when deciding if I'm even going to consider reading a book so I can honestly say that the cover was an influence on this selection.  In my quest for a summer of light and fun reading I was presented with the opportunity to read Escapades of Romantically Challenged Me by Maya Jax, and I jumped on it.

Reading the synopsis I thought that it just looks like a fun read.  Having perused Maya's website I suspect that thought is about right.  I'm looking forward to reading this one.  Look for my review soon as I'm getting ready to dive into it.

Disclosure:  I received my copy of Escapades of Romantically Challenged Me by Maya Jax from the author in conjunction with Pump Up Your Book Promotions


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2010 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I would pick up that book based on the cover. It looks like a light, fun read about a pretty but not put all together type of girl.

 
At August 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM , Blogger StephTheBookworm said...

This sounds sooo good! I am adding to my TBR!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home