This Page

has been moved to new address

BBAW: First Treasure

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: BBAW: First Treasure

Monday, September 13, 2010

BBAW: First Treasure


Welcome to Book Blogger Appreciation Week!  I am excited to be taking part in such a great celebration of the book blogging community.  I have been blogging for almost seven months so this is my first time participating in BBAW.

As part of BBAW we are taking a look at the first blogs we discovered.  While I was toying with the idea of starting my own blog I took to the Internet to see what it was all about.  I was surprised with all of the results I got.

The Story Siren


One of the first ones that I really looked at was The Story Siren.  Kristi posts a lot of great information about blogging.  I follow her today and look forward to these posts.  I've learned a lot about what publishers are looking for from reviewers.  I love the fact that she reinforces that she is not an expert by any means and there isn't a right or wrong way to blog. 



I think the second blog that I stumbled upon that I love today is Crazy for Books.  Jenn does an amazing job.  I was immediately impressed by the look of her blog.  We have really similar taste in books so I know if she likes something, I should definitely pick it up.  I hope that one day I can have the kind of reach that Jenn has. 


Those are a couple of my First Treasures in the blog world.  I look forward to finding out who you've discovered.  I have a feeling that my Google reader is going to get even more out of control this week!

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2010 at 7:14 AM , Blogger E.J. Stevens said...

Happy BBAW! :)

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home