This Page

has been moved to new address

The Friday Blog Hop!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: The Friday Blog Hop!!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Friday Blog Hop!!

Book Blogger Hop

I haven't participated in the Hop for a few weeks so I thought I'd make an appearance this week.  Jennifer at Crazy for Books does a great job of coordinating this every week.  

The blog hop is a place to find other book bloggers both old and new.  We each post about the hop then go back to her blog and link up.  Once we've done that we have to make sure to pay a visit to some of the other blogs.  It's THAT simple.

In an effort to make the hop more interactive Jennifer has begun asking a question each week.  This weeks question is:

Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.

I have a few that I like that I have written recently but I'd have to say my favorite is the review I wrote for Christine Lemmon's Sand in my Eyes.  

For those of you who are visiting me from the Hop, welcome.  Please take a moment to look around definitely say hello!

I do have a giveaway going on right now.  I am giving away a copy of The Bedtime of the Sky and other Sleepy Bye Stories.    It is ending on September 20th.  

Thanks for visiting!


8 Comments:

At September 9, 2010 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Kathy Habel said...

Just stopping by for the Blog Hop. I'm a new follower. I've got some great giveaways this week. Hope you'll stop by to enter!
~Inspired Kathy
Over The Moon by Diane Daniels.
The Aristobrats by Jennifer Solow.
The Maze Runner by James Dashner.

 
At September 9, 2010 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Jan said...

Just hopping by and I loved your review of Sand in my Eyes. I am a new follower.

 
At September 10, 2010 at 12:29 AM , Blogger Belinda said...

Happy Hop!! Thanks so much for sharing your reviews with us. I'm your newest follower and look forward to spending more time exploring your site.

Hop by my site to see my faves

 
At September 10, 2010 at 2:35 AM , Blogger CarlyB said...

Hi!
Just Hopping by as part of the Blog Hop. Your blog's great so I'm really glad I stumbled across it. I love your review for Sand in My Eyes!
I'm your newest follower :).
Have a lovely weekend and I'm sure I'll be back soon,
Carly x

 
At September 10, 2010 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Badass Bookie said...

Just hopping over via hop! I love your blog, it's really neat and everything is so organised! Have a wonderful weekend and happy blogging!

Best,
Lisa (Badass Bookie) xx
http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

 
At September 10, 2010 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

HI, just popping into the Blog Hop. I really like this site and find the reviews very insightful and thoughtful. I am a new follower of this blog but now I am truly hooked. Will pop back in soon!
Thank you,
Carolyn

www.whenthemoonspeaks.com

 
At September 13, 2010 at 6:18 AM , Blogger Read for your future! said...

I know im late with this. this is my first hop. Great site! This is so much fun. I will participate more. Come visit me at http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com/ join my book giveaways.
Thanks
Lora

 
At September 22, 2010 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Hey! I'm a bit behind on the Hop, but I really wanted to make the rounds and check out everyone suggestions!

Check mine out here:
http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2010/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-friday.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home