This Page

has been moved to new address

Kids Corner

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Kids Corner

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kids Corner

When I was pregnant I knew that books would be a big part of our little ones life. I could remember some of the books that I enjoyed as a child, but I had no idea where to start to build our baby's collection. This is where I hope this series will help my readers. Along with my little monkey I hope to provide some guidance on what books to include in your baby and toddler library.

Our first suggestion is

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

Little monkey absolutely loves this book. We've been reading it to him since he was a newborn and he still requests it. We have even more fun now that he can "read" along. Parents beware, it is one of those stories that you will be able to (and might have to) recite from memory.

Pick this one up, you won't regret it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 17, 2010 at 10:55 AM , Blogger bermudaonion said...

Our son loved anything by Eric Carle.

 
At March 18, 2010 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Reading Allowed said...

oooh I like this idea! There are so many great books out there I don't even know where to start to build our baby's library!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Teresa said...

Reading, that is exactly how I felt. Look for more suggestions coming soon.

Bermuda, we have one other one. He doesn't seem to like it as much as this one.

Thank you both for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home