This Page

has been moved to new address

Books, blogging and the kitchen table?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Books, blogging and the kitchen table?

Monday, September 20, 2010

Books, blogging and the kitchen table?

I've seen several posts highlighting where my fellow bloggers work their magic.  Some have a nice little reading nook where they can read, blog and do whatever else they'd like to do while others have an actual office.  Then there are those like me that blog at the their kitchen tables

Until this weekend my table was not only where we ate our meals, it posed as an office of sorts.  Not anymore!  I actually have a little writing area that I can call my own, complete with a desk and chair!  I am so excited to have this little space that I had to share the news.

Along with my news comes the opportunity to be a CSN preferred blogger and receive an item for review.  Whatever will I choose?  Perhaps something to go with my new found blogging space?  We'll see...

3 Comments:

At September 21, 2010 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Julie P said...

Yea for you to get your own little writing/blogging/personal area, Teresa! Some pics maybe???

 
At September 22, 2010 at 6:59 AM , Blogger Tales of Whimsy said...

Nice :) I'm with Julie. I want a pic.

 
At September 22, 2010 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Teresa said...

I'll see what I can do this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home