This Page

has been moved to new address

Juliet by Anne Fortier-A mini review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Juliet by Anne Fortier-A mini review

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Juliet by Anne Fortier-A mini review


My confession:  I have to confess that I have not finished the book which is why I am doing a mini review today.  I started it in what I thought was plenty of time to finish, but it seems to be taking me an extraordinary amount of time to read.  This is not a reflection on the book, but on life in general. 

My initial thoughts:  This one has been making its way around the blogosphere for quite some time.  I remember when I first started seeing reviews for it, I knew I wanted to read it.  The story switches back and forth between the present and the past (1340) and tells the story of Romeo and Giulietta.  In the process the modern day Juliet has to figure out what it is that her deceased mother has sent her to Italy to find.  


Even though it seems to be taking awhile to read, I am really enjoying the story.  I fully expect to finish within the next couple of days.   When I do I will write a full review, until then I did find a couple of other reviews to tide you over. 


Take a look at these:
Tina Says...
Library Girl Reads:


Disclosure:  I received my copy of Juliet from Pump up Your Book Promotions to participate in this Virtual Tour. 

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 15, 2010 at 6:21 AM , Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks for posting this mini-review, Teresa. I'm glad you're enjoying the book. Everyone I've talked to who signed on for this tour is loving the book. I really wanted to read it too, but my TBR pile is just overwhelming right now.

I look forward to your full review.

Thanks again.

Cheryl

 
At September 15, 2010 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Loraine Despres said...

Hey Teresa,

Google alerted me to your post of THE SCANDALOUS SUMMER OF SISSY LEBLANC. Thanks for putting her in such good company. The book took me three years to write so your inclusion means a lot to me. And congratulations on all the books you read. I'm awed.

 
At September 20, 2010 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

I've heard very good things about this book. I'm looking forward to your full-length review.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home