This Page

has been moved to new address

Challenge Update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Challenge Update

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Challenge Update

I have been meaning to write this update post for a long time now.  You may have noticed that my Challenge Page has disappeared.   I took it down because I need to revamp it.  I reached my goal of 50 books in 2010!!  (I actually reached it mid August, but like I said, its taken me awhile to write this).  I'm thinking that I might even be able to make it to 100!  I don't know if I'm confident enough in that to set it as a replacement goal, yet.


I just started book number 65 and have completed 20,949 pages.  


I've even ventured into the world of audio books.  I've now completed two and just started my third so look for those reviews to come.


Now on to the competition between me and my hubby... I have no idea where he's at.  I know that he has surpassed the 50 book goal as well, but he keeps telling me that I'm kicking his butt.  

2 Comments:

At October 7, 2010 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Julie P said...

Go Teresa go! I'm rooting for you....

 
At October 9, 2010 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Great job!!!!! I am on the 100 challenge and i am only up to 51.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home