This Page

has been moved to new address

Voyages of the Artemis: Film Rumors

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Voyages of the Artemis: Film Rumors

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Voyages of the Artemis: Film Rumors

Voyages of the Artemis: Film Rumors: Diana Gabaldon addresses the rumors circulating that Katherine Heigl is being considered as a possible Claire Randall in the film adaptation of Outlander.

I have to say that I don't think she is right for the part at all. What do you guys think?

5 Comments:

At October 5, 2010 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Are you serious?? That would be awful!! I think Rachel McAdams would rock the part. Or, I wish they would just pick somebody more unknown. Katherine Heigl would be at the bottom of my list!

 
At October 5, 2010 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Reading Allowed said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

It should be an unknown. I would settle for Rachel McAdams, but it should really be an unknown. This is CLAIRE we are talking about!

 
At October 5, 2010 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Annette Mills said...

I have awarded you "The Versatile Blogger Award." Check it out at: http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com

 
At October 5, 2010 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Annette Mills said...

I have awarded you "The Versatile Blogger" award! Check it out at http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com/

Love your blog!

 
At October 6, 2010 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Gina said...

Hmm..honestly, I'm not sure. I don't know that much about this particular work to really judge, but as an actress I think Katherine Heigl is quite good. Off to look into this title some more to see what I can glean....thanks for the heads up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home