This Page

has been moved to new address

My CSN Review: Baggallini-Baby Hampton Bagg in Pewter/Mimosa

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: My CSN Review: Baggallini-Baby Hampton Bagg in Pewter/Mimosa

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My CSN Review: Baggallini-Baby Hampton Bagg in Pewter/Mimosa

It took awhile for me to select what I wanted to review from CSN.  They have so many items to choose from that it was a tough decision.  I finally settled on this:
The Baggallini Baby Hampton Bagg in Pewter/Mimosa.  I was drawn to this bag by its shape and the color.  I've never owned a gray bag before and have read that its a great color to have.  The Baby Hampton Bag has several compartments to stash your things.

With a little one around, my purse often acts as the catch all for kiddie flatware, crayons and paper or a couple of matchbox cars to keep him entertained.  This bag will allow me to do that and still feel a bit girly at the same time.  On those rare occasions when I'm on my own, I can easily carry a book to read while I head out for some coffee and quiet time. 

I'm looking forward to testing it out over the coming weeks.

The most difficult part about working with CSN was selecting which product I wanted to try.  First I started with the obviously bookish choice of a bookshelf.  It was quickly determined that our little house didn't have room for another bookshelf so I scrapped that idea.  I began looking at items for my little monkey, but we couldn't decide on one.  Finally I thought about getting something to spoil myself with and promptly landed on a bag. 

Once I found one I placed it in my card and away the order went.  I think I placed it on Tuesday and it was on my doorstep on Friday when I got home from work. Easy!  Jump over to www.csnstores.com and check them out.


3 Comments:

At September 26, 2010 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Ooh, I love it! Very cute!

 
At September 27, 2010 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I love this! I am also having a very hard time deciding on what to get!! I can't make up my mind! I love this bag, though! How big is it?

 
At September 27, 2010 at 2:29 PM , Blogger toothybooks said...

besides my addiction for books i love love love purses! i have way too many though to get another one, but this one definitely looks very tempting! great choice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home