This Page

has been moved to new address

Audio Book Challenge January Link up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: Audio Book Challenge January Link up

Monday, January 10, 2011

Audio Book Challenge January Link up


Welcome Audio Book Challengers! I'm so excited that you all have decided to join the group. I've been trying to make it to each of your blogs to welcome you. If I haven't made it to your blog yet, I'm still working my way through the list. You haven't been forgotten.

How are things going so far? I've completed a couple of audio books that I'm working on writing the reviews for. I've got some great ideas for other posts as well. If there is anything that you'd like to see, please leave me a comment or shoot me an email.

Make sure you link up your reviews so that the rest of us can check out what you've listened to.


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 11, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I am about done with my first one so perfect timing :)

 
At January 13, 2011 at 5:03 AM , Blogger mpartyka said...

I'm listening to Cutting for Stone... ugh. Everyone raves about this book, it's beautifully written but oh so boring. It's over 20 hours long and will take me forever to get through (disappointing). When I listen to 2-3 books a month being stuck like this isn't enjoyable for me.

Have you read/listened to it?

 
At January 13, 2011 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Teresa said...

I haven't read or listened to Cutting for Stone. I've only listened to one audio that was that long, Freedom. It took me forever to get through it.

I felt the same way, just stuck. I wanted to move onto something new.

I just finished Rescue by Anita Shreve so look for that review soon.

 
At January 24, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Me said...

I'm so glad I found this challenge!! I have listened to 3 unabridged audio books so far (some weeks I do more driving than others:)) Check out my review page and links on my blog:

http://lipglossandliterature.blogspot.com/p/2011-audio-book-challenge.html

I look forward to hearing what everyone else is listening to!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home