This Page

has been moved to new address

The Friday Blog Hop!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Teresa's Reading Corner: The Friday Blog Hop!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Friday Blog Hop!!

Happy Friday everyone!  It's time for the Blog Hop!  I haven't participated in awhile and thought that it was time. 

The Friday Blog Hop is hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy for Books.  Its a great idea.  All you have to do is link up your blog and answer Jennifer's Crazy question of the week on your own blog.  Once you've done that, hop around to the other blogs and see what their answers were.  I have found so many new blogs this way. 

This weeks question:  When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?

My answer:  I generally wait until I've finished the book.  I do sometimes take notes on things that I want to discuss in my review.  I might "set up" my post before I've finished by adding graphics and such, but my full opinion doesn't come out until I've finished the book.  

Welcome Hoppers!  I hope that you will take a moment to look around.  Please stop and say hello.  I love hearing from you.  
 

17 Comments:

At September 24, 2010 at 12:17 AM , Blogger Belinda said...

Happy HOP! I'm the same. I wait til I'm finished but take alot of notes about my observations and insigh I get while reading. I think it's helped make my reviews more meaningful.

HOP by and visit

 
At September 24, 2010 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Hi! Hmm, I like the idea of getting the graphics set up first... I always find that part a bit tedious!!

Check out my Hop here:
Book Blogger Hop, Follow Friday and a Giveaway!

 
At September 24, 2010 at 8:25 AM , Blogger mpartyka said...

Teresa, I do the same thing. If we are watching a movie or football I will usually build the template for books I plan to read in the next month for book club and tours.

It makes finishing the post seem like it take just a few minutes.

I'm so excited to have my project done - I now have time to read blogs without feeling rushed!

Have a wonderful weekend!

 
At September 24, 2010 at 9:06 AM , Blogger gautami tripathy said...

Have a blast hopping to/following new blogs!

Here is my post! I am a seriously eclectic reader! I follow blogs via google reader!

 
At September 24, 2010 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Red said...

Stopping by from the hop! I never seem to be able to remember everything I want to say about the book at the end so I tend to post multiple times while reading.

 
At September 24, 2010 at 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a great idea to prepare a post already. That means when you actually write your review, it doesn't seem like so much work.

Usually when I start preparing my post I'm much more likely to write my review soon. Otherwise I may leave it for a few days.

Happy reading.

 
At September 24, 2010 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Lover Of Romance said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 24, 2010 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Lover Of Romance said...

Just stopping by for the hop!!! Hope you are having a great weekend so far!!!

Feel free to check out mine at Addicted To Romance

Happy Reading!

 
At September 24, 2010 at 1:11 PM , Blogger justpeachy36 said...

Just hopping by...

Nice blog!

 
At September 24, 2010 at 1:31 PM , Blogger brandileigh2003 said...

Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. Here is my blog

 
At September 24, 2010 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Suko said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 24, 2010 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Suko said...

Hi, I am new to your blog and want to enter your coffee giveaway!

I also "set up" posts in advance sometimes.

You have a terrific blog! :)

 
At September 24, 2010 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

hi teresa! thanks for stopping by today :) have a great weekend!

 
At September 24, 2010 at 2:58 PM , Blogger MANDY said...

Following from the hop. I am glad I discovered your site! I too am a working mom trying to find that time to read and write reviews. Come and visit me at www.mandysescape.blogspot.com

 
At September 25, 2010 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Laura Massey said...

Hi! I'm following from the hop. I look forward to reading your reviews. Have a great weekend!

 
At September 26, 2010 at 6:57 PM , Blogger bibliophiliac said...

Hi Teresa, I'm just stopping by on the hop. How is Colorado?

 
At September 28, 2010 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Teresa said...

It is pretty darn toasty here today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home